What is an SQL developer?
Microsoft SQL Server is one relational database control system developed by Microsoft. A SQL Developer is primarily involved with creating some database-related portions from an administration. As each database server, it is one software product with a primary function for storing and retrieving data being requested by other software applications.
SQL Developer allows full end-to-end extension from PL/SQL applications. SQL Server Developer Edition introduces the related features with SQL Server Enterprise Edition just implies limited over the license to do just accepted as a growth and search method SQL server developer tutorial.
Who should take this SQL Server Developer?
Beginners who are hoping to get a kick their roles in SQL server database developer can take the course. SQL Server uses and growing and demanding above all across the management. Following can go through it
Software developers and IT professionals
SQL and database administrators
Business Analysts and Managers
Business Intelligence professionals
Big data and Hadoop professionals
Those aspiring for a career in SQL development
There are no particular prerequisites for doing this Training Course. A basic understanding of relational DBMS can benefit.
Advantages with ITtrainingsonline:
Those who hold to settle to make a course will guide each and ever, as well as careful and deeply instructive. Additional students can enjoy the convenience of important parts of the course, as those secure the content even simpler to understand.And we will provide SQL server developer interview questions with Dummies
SQL Server Environment
- SQL Server 2008 and 2008R2
- New features in SQL Server 20012 and 2014
- SQL Server Business Intelligence Development Studio (BIDS)
- DQL/DRL (Data Query/Retrieval Language – Select Statement)
- DML (Data Manipulation Language – Insert, Update, Delete Statements)
- TCL (Transaction Control Language – Commit, Rollback Statements)
- DDL (Data Definition Language – Create, Drop, Alter Statements)
- DCL (Data Control Language – Grant Revoke Statements)
Data Integrity /Constraints
- Domain Integrity (Check, Default, Not Null Constraints)
- Entity Integrity (Primary Key, Unique Key Constraints)
- Referential Integrity (Foreign Key Constraint)
- Database Diagrams [E-R]
- Set Operators
Joins and Sub-Queries/Co-Related Sub Queries
- Simple Queries
- Sub – Queries / Co-Related Sub Queries
- Types of Joins
- Cross Join
- Inner Join – (Equip, Non-Equip)
- Outer Join – (left outer, right outer, full outer)
Introduction to T-SQL
- Basic Programming (Variable, Initialization, Processing, Printing Variables)
- Conditional Statements (if, if…else, if…Else if…else if…else, while, case)
- Auto Commit Transaction
- Implicit Transaction
- Explicit Transaction
- System Defined Stored Procedures
- Extended Stored Procedures
- User Defined Stored Procedures (In/Output parameters, Default values parameters, return statement in SP)
- System Defined Functions
- User Defined Functions
- Scalar Value
- Table Value
- Table Variable, Temporary Table
- Creating View
- Creating View with Attributes
- Check Option
- With Encryption
- With Schema Binding
- Updatable Views
- Indexed Views
- Advantages of Views
- Creating Index
- Types of Index
- Clustered Index
- Non-Clustered Index
- Unique Index
- Composite Index
- Declaring, Open, Fetch, Close, De-Allocate Cursor
- Types of Cursors
- Forward only – Next
- Static – Next, Prior, First, Last, Absolute, Relative
- Dynamic – Except, Absolute
- Keyset – Both Static & Dynamic
- Creating Triggers
- Types of Triggers
- For Triggers
- Instead of Triggers
- For XML
- Open XML
- XML Data Type
- Windows Authentication
- SQL Server Authentication
- Creating Login
- Introduction to Roles, Schema
- Dropping Login
- Backup Database
- Restore Database
- Generating T-SQL Scripts and Batches
- System Databases and System Tables
- CTE (Common Table Expression)
- CDC (Change Data Capture)
- Table Valued parameters in SP’s and Functions
- Temporary and Global Temporary Tables
- Variable Table
- Miscellaneous Topics like Sys.objects, Sys.The database, and Information Schema etc…
- Performance Tunning.
- Database Administration like creating Users & Roles, Security, and Backup of Databases and Shrinking Databases.
- New Features in MS SQL Server 2014
Q. Do I need basics of RDBMS concepts to learn SQL Server Developer?
A: Yes, but no need we will teach you from basics to in depth.
Q. For training do I need to install any Software?
A: Yes, you need to install the software our trainer and technical will help you in installing software.
Q. Do you provide SQL Server certification?
A: Yes, we will help in getting SQL server certification.
Q. Do you provide any real-time project explanation with SQL SEVER developer course?
A: Yes, our trainer will provide real-time explanation with live project.
Q. How can I execute practical in training sessions?
A: Trainer will execute practical with live access.
Pankaj, Delhi, INDIA
Trainer is very positive and provided me in-depth knowledge on SQL server with step-by –step course thanks lot ittrainingsonline.
Rita Singh, Punjab, INDIA
Ittrainingsonline is Excellent for beginners who want take SQL server course
Sakshi Goel, Gujarat, INDIA
Trainer Vijay at ittrainingsonline is a Real-time expert who teach you everything in detail with advanced topics with Real-time scenarios.
Supriya, Texas, USA .
Course is really useful and understandable that gives more insights in detail with a lot of knowledge with self-explanatory examples.