Selenium is an open reference, software measuring framework used in web applications that remain more portable. With Selenium, users can author tests without learning any scripting language with the help of a record/playback tool.
With selenium training, users have access to a domain specific language, to write tests in programming languages. The tests that are written can run on different web browsers and can be deployed on platforms like Windows, Linux and OS X. it can be downloaded for free under the license of Apache 2.0.
Selenium IDE: It is an integrated development environment for any Selenium tests. Implemented as Firefox Add-On, it allows tests to be edited, recorded and debugged. Autocomplete service is provided to the scripts so that they can be edited and recorded manually. These scripts are recorded in Selenium.
Selenium is an open-source tool that remains and used toward test automation with selenium tool. It holds licensed under Apache License 2.0. Selenium is a set of tools that assist in automating hardly web applications. This training will provide you an in-depth knowledge about Selenium and its associated tools and their practice.
Anyone lacking to prepare tester in one like the awesome software companies etc. necessitates this course. All that each individual requires is a basic understanding of those scripting languages including an essential view of the design and functioning of each programming language.
You need to have a fundamental knowledge of Java or some other object-oriented programming language. In wing, you require being well-versed with this fundamental trial ideas.
A concerned selenium tutorial for beginners step by step organization can stay communicated with each student if others continue inquiring for help and support regarding this course and material. Learners can approach their particular faculty to help in their quires both by mails and telephone about within live chat.
Selenium COURSE CONTENT
Overview on Automation
- What is Software testing?
- Ways of Software Testing
- Challenges in Manual testing
- Use of automation Testing
- Tools for Automation Testing
- What is Selenium?
- Features of Selenium
- Limitations in Selenium
Java Essentials for Selenium
- Download and install Java
- Setup Java Environment
- Download and install Eclipse
- How to use Eclipse
- Basic Java Program
- Compile and run a Java program
- Understanding console output
- Java Variables and Data Types
- Java Operators
- Conditional statements
- Looping statements
- Single Dimensional array
- Double Dimensional array
- Object class
- String Class
- String methods
Java OOPS concepts
- Classes and Objects
- Java methods
- Passing parameters to the methods
- Call by value and call by reference
- Java Constructor
- Method Overloading
- Constructor Overloading
- this, final keywords
- Static variables and methods
- Java Inheritance
- Method Overriding
- Java Interfaces
- Access Modifiers
- Java Packages
- Exception Handling
- Array List
- Hash Map
Selenium Web Driver
- Download Web Driver API
- Create Web Driver Project in Eclipse
- Create Web Driver test case
- Execute test case on multiple browsers
- What are locators?
- Types of Locators
- Capturing X path on IE, Chrome and Firefox browsers
- Types X path
- Writing X path
- Built-in functions in X Path
- Handling Dynamic elements using X path
- Web Driver commands
- Browser commands
- Get commands
- Switching commands
- Navigation commands
- Conditional commands
- Implicit, Explicit and Fluent Waits
- Handling web elements
- Textbox/Input box
- Web Button
- Radio Button
- Dropdown box/Combo box
- Bootstrap dropdown
- List box
- Calendar/Date Picker
- Web Links
- HTML frames/I frames
- Web/HTML Tables
- Mouse actions using Actions class
- Mouse over
- Mouse double click
- Mouse right click
- Drag and Drop
- Handling Slider/scroll bar
- Handling Tooltips
- Auto IT
- What is Auto IT and its usage
- Download and install Auto IT
- Creating and compiling Auto IT Scripts
- Auto IT integration with Selenium
- File Upload and Download
Data Driven Testing using Excel
- What is data driven testing?
- Usage of Apache POI API
- Read data from Excel file
- Write data into Excel file
- Data Driven Testing using Excel
- What is Testing
- Install Testing in Eclipse
- How to write Testing Test case
- Annotations in Testing
- Understanding testng.xml
- Testing Report
- Prioritizing tests
- Skipping tests
- Grouping methods
- Testing batch testing
- Passing parameters using xml
- Parallel testing
- Data Provider
- Testing Listeners
- Extent Reports
- Capturing Screenshots
- Log4j for logging
- Page Object Model - Creating Page objects
- Handling cookies
- Desired Capabilities in Selenium
- Setting up Browser Profiles
Maven integration with Selenium
- What is Maven and Why Maven?
- Installing/Configuring Maven
- Creating Maven Project
- Importing Maven Project into Eclipse
- What is POM.xml?
- Adding Dependencies to POM.xml
- What is Framework?
- Types of Frameworks
- Prerequisites for designing frameworks
- Implementation of Hybrid Driven Framework
- Creating Maven Project
- Update pom.xml with dependencies
- Creating page objects and Object repository
- Creating utility files
- Setting up configuration files
- Creating automation test scripts
- Creating data driven test scripts
- Generating extent reports
- Generating logs using log4j
- Execute test scripts using Testing XML File
- Emailing test reports
- Execute test scripts through Maven CLI
Continuous Integration (CI) –Maven, Jenkins & GIT
- What is Continues Integration?
- Continuous Integration Tools
- Download and install Jenkins
- Maven integration with Jenkins
- Run selenium test scripts through Jenkins
- Downloading and Installing GIT
- Installing GIT and GITHUB plug-ins for Jenkins
Uploading project to GIT
Q. IS selenium a good option for fresher’s?
A: For Selenium has huge demand in market for fresher and experienced with high paying salary. It’s a good option to opt for Selenium training.
Q. Can you tell me what jobs can get for Selenium?
A: With selenium course one can go for • Qa tester • Manual Tester • Software testing engineer • Selenium Developer • Automation Developer
Q. Any support or quires to whom I need to contact?
A: For Support or queries or else any other help you can you can contact directly to ittrainingsonline team by calling usa/Canada number: +13108949308, India contact: 7093155581 available 24*7.
Q. Do you provide real-time training with live project on Selenium?
A: Yes, the training itself a Real-time project based training where trainer will teach step-by-step with live examples.
Q. Any materials or videos will you provide after the daily sessions?
A: Yes, we provide recording videos and updated notes daily will be send to your Email ID.
Ranga swami, Chennai, INDIA
Training here at ittrainingsonline for selenium was good experience where I got good knowledge on basics and advanced concepts on selenium and the course content given me a clue to become an Automation tester.
Mila, Auckland, New Zealand
Sessions are very good and informative with Real-time examples.
Gouthami , Hyderabad , INDIA
The Selenium training at ittrainingsonline was exceptionally good and designed by Real-time subject experts will guide you to crack interview. Thanks ittrainingsonline for your support and guidance.
Annie, Texas , USA
I have enrolled for selenium where training Sessions are exceptionally good with live interactive sessions with Real-time.