Java programming language is developed by Sun Microsystems. Java is object oriented, platform independent, simple, secure, architectural–neutral, portable, robust, multithreaded, high performance, distributed and dynamic.
Who should go for this Course?
This course is designed for all people who want to learn the new features introduced in Java. Anyone who wants to learn the art of functional programming and implement it with Java can opt this course.
Introduction to Java
- Introduction to the Internet
- Role of Java in internet programming
- Features of Java
- How to create a simple program in Java
- Using JAVAC to compile and run Java program
- Data types and control structures of Java
- Working with Arrays
- Command line arguments
- Using print() method and Scanner class
Object Oriented Programming
- What is OOP – encapsulation, inheritance, and polymorphism
- How to create a class and instantiate objects
- Using Constructors
- Method overloading and constructor overloading
- Finalize method
- Static variables and static methods
- Using super keyword
- Dynamic Method Dispatch – late binding
- Abstract method and class
- Final variable, method, and class
Using Java Library
- String, StringBuffer classes
- Math class
- How Java deals with Objects and Primitive types
- Object and Objects classes
- Wrapper classes – Autoboxing and autoboxing
- Date, Calendar, DateFormat classes
- Runtime class
Packages and Interfaces
- What is a package and how to create it
- Using package , import statement and CLASSPATH variable
- Access modifiers
- What is an interface
- Implementing an interface
- Inheritance and interfaces
- Static imports
- Variable arguments
- How to handle exceptions in Java – try and catch blocks
- Understanding exception classes hierarchy
- finally block
- Creating user-defined exceptions
- Using throws and throw keywords
- Multi-catch and precise rethrow
- What is a multithreaded application
- Creating new thread using subclass of Thread class
- Creating new thread using Runnable interface
- Methods of Thread class
- Life cycle of a thread
- Synchronization of threads – using synchronized methods and block
- What is a stream
- Character and byte streams
- FileReader and FileWriter
- Filtered Streams
- BufferedReader to read one complete line
- Using InputStreamReader to convert byte stream to char stream
- Reading data from keyboard (System.in)
- Using RandomAccessFile class
- Using PrintWriter class
- Using File class
- NIO of Java 7.0 – Files and Path classes
- Creating Server Socket
- Creating Client Socket and connecting to server
- InetAddress class
- Using URL class
- Collection, List, Set and SortedSet interfaces
- ArrayList, Vector, HashSet, TreeSet classes
- How to Comparator interface
- Queue interface and LinkedList class
- Map and SortedMap interfaces
- HashMap and TreeMap classes
- Using Collections class
- Improved type inference
- Automatic resource management
Applets and Frame-based Applications
- What is an applet and how to create simple applet
- Passing parameters to Applet
- Handling images in Applet
- Multithreading in Applet
- Swing frame based applications
- Components and layout managers
- Event Handling – Delegation event model
- Handling events using adapter class and inner classes
- Window, Mouse and Keyboard events
- How to change look and feel at runtime
- Swing components – JRadioButton, JList etc.
- Using Menu, Toolbar and Standard Dialog boxes
- Using Timer, JScrollPane, and JSlider
- Using JFileChooser, JTable, JTree etc.
- Using pop-up splash screen
- Using Desktop class to launch desktop applications
Q. Do you provide placements for java online training?
A: Yes, we provide placement assistance for java course.
Q. What jobs will I get if I opt for java course?
A: With java course one can move their career as • Java developer • J2EEE developer • Java Consultant • Java with spring boot and micro services expert.
Q. Being as fresher is it good option to move with java?
A: Yes , As a fresher its good option to take java course as java is evergreen subject and no doubt with any involvement of java language no apps will be there and for java course its huge demand in market .
Q. What modules you cover in advanced java?
A: We will cover all modules in advanced java includes: • Java overview • OOPS concepts • Statements • Collections • Classes • Interfaces • Libraries • Exception handling • Multithreading • Inheritance and SO On...
Q. What if I miss the class?
A: You can continue to the next class on next day at your convenient timings.
Srija, Hyderabad, INDIA
Trainer venkat for java at ittrainingsonline excellent never seen such a person who explains all concepts very clearly and thanks to the technical team for arranging the trainings sessions at my convenient timings.
Rakesh, Texas, USA.
The course content covered more than the expected one and I love to take more courses with ittrainingsonline
Ramesh , Hyderabad, INDIA
Way of teaching for java course was excellent and very concept was explained clearly. Highly recommend ittrainingsonline.
Shankar , Texas ,USA
Best online training institute first of all thanks to Mohan sir I just whatsapp him that I need this java course to be completed in short time the approach and ittrainingsonline team was excellent and changed my career as java developer.